Dolly Parton posted: Happy Mother’s Day! I’ll always be thankful for...

 
Dolly Parton's avatar
Dolly Parton
@DollyParton
Happy Mother's Day! I'll always be thankful for the love my mama gave me and my family. Show the moms in your life some love and treat them to a signature scent from my Front Porch Collection 💐 @myscentbeauty dolly.lnk.to/front-porch
Dolly Parton's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸's avatar
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
@RepMTG
Wonderful!

Now I wish the House would pass my bill Protect Children's Innocence Act that does the same thing!!

Shouldn't a Republican controlled House of Representatives be able to pass this?

Why hasn't it happened yet???

People should be asking!!! twitter.com/libsoftiktok/s…
Reply Retweet Like
Chris Christie's avatar
Chris Christie
@GovChristie
The joy of a very happy Mother's Day for one very special Mom. Love you Mary Pat. Thanks for making me a very lucky father.
Chris Christie's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Lauren Boebert's avatar
Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
Trump's New Jersey rally probably had more people in attendance than Joe Biden has spoken to this entire year... assuming we don't count the many voices in Biden's head.
Reply Retweet Like
Dinesh D'Souza's avatar
Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza
This is huge news.
conservativebrief.com/federal-electi…
Reply Retweet Like
Kevin McCarthy's avatar
Kevin McCarthy
@SpeakerMcCarthy
Happy Mother's Day!
God blessed me with a tremendous mother who is greatly missed by our family today and every day.
If you can - hug your mom today.
Kevin McCarthy's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
X Corp. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103